LMSA Policy Summit
It is now the time to take action!
This is the time to develop our leadership skills, to sharpen our advocacy and to build coalitions to fight for our communities. The 5th Annual LMSA Policy Summit is will serve as our incubator of ideas for a weekend of learning, skill building and networking.
Join us for advocacy through legislative visits, rally and skill building and policy development at our Congress of Delegates. We have attached our tentative agenda to get you as pumped as we are!
INTERESTED IN ATTENDING LEGISLATIVE VISITS? COMPLETE THIS FORM
Event: 5th Annual LMSA Policy Summit
Dates: October 12th– 14th, 2018
Location: AAMC Learning Center, 655 K street, NW. Washington, DC 20001
Policy Summit activities include:
- Rally at the Washington D.C. capitol : Jamás Vencidos: Unite Families! Unite America!
- Attend legislative visits with political representatives- If interested complete legislative visits form
- Government staff discussion- We will be hosting a Virginia Delegate Lopez and a representative form Senator Booker’s office.
- Workshops covering Latino health policy, policy skills development and community work- Leadership Development with BNGAP.
- Networking opportunities with influential leaders in health policy and medicine.
- LMSA Congress of Delegates (COD) to discuss LMSA policy and how to have our voices heard as an organization.
REGISTRATION IS OPEN: REGISTRATION FORM
To learn more contact us at POLICY@LMSA.NET
See you all in DC!
– LMSA National Policy Team