- This event has passed.
Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA) Policy Summit
October 20 - October 22
The Latino Medical Student Association (LMSA) Policy Committee will be hosting their annual Policy Summit on October 20th-22nd, 2017 at the AAMC Learning Center in Washington, DC. Registration is NOW OPEN, lmsa.me/policysummit17. In preparation for this year’s Congress of Delegates (COD), we ask you to consider the following, have you come across an idea or topic that falls within the agenda and mission of LMSA? If so, this is your opportunity to turn such idea into a resolution, essentially a proposal for LMSA to support a specific policy position.
The following are the deadlines for submitting your resolution!
- 08/07/17: Resolution Submission – LMSA Policy Committee will review and provide feedback on submitted resolutions.
- 09/19/17: Final Resolution Submission – All finalized resolutions will be discussed on the Virtual Reference Committee and voted on at the COD.
- 09/22/17: Virtual Reference Committee Opens
- 10/06/17: Virtual Reference Committee Closes
- 10/13/17: Release of Reference Committee Report
If you are planning to write resolution for this coming COD or even if you are still gathering ideas, let us know via this survey.
We look forward to receiving your resolutions! Also, feel free to contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com